Asian - August 16th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.04% to 5,628.15, while the HANG SENG INDEX going down 0.48% to 22.799.78 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 0.90% to close at 16.745.64.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Sharp Corp. is up 19.25% to trade at 142.5 at the close. Sumitomo Heavy Indu. added 8.21% to end at 514.0 and T&D Holdings was up 7.78% to 1,136.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Dainippon Screen Mf. which fell 4.39% to trade at 1,110.5 at the close. Hokuetsu Kishu Pape fell 3.78% to end at 661.0 and Sumitomo Osaka Ceme was down 3.66% to 474.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were Tingyi which rose 2.62% to 7.45, China Resources Pow which was up 1.90% to settle at 13.42 and Belle Intenational which close 1.64% to close at 5.59
- The worst performers were Cathay Pac Air which was down 7.17% to 11.91 in late trade, HKEX which lost 4.66% to settle at 191.15 and China Life Insuranc. which was down 2.27% to 18.93 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Gazal which rose 8.64% to 2.390, Domnino`s Pizza which was up 8.08% to settle at 80.100 and Magnis Resources Lt. which gained 7.20% to close at 0.670
- The worst performers were iCar Asia which was down 14.63% to 0.350 in late trade, Future which lost 11.25% to settle at 0.355 and Spotless Fp which was down 10.57% to 1.010 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.69%, to trade at $1,347.55 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 1.28% to trade at $19.627 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for August down 1.03% to hit $46.09 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.612 per million British thermal units, close 0.08%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.09% to close at 1.1267, while USD/JPY was up 0.48 to close at 100.76.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.19% to close at 94.93.
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.