Asian - August 26th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going down 0.82% to 5,561.50, while the HANG SENG INDEX going down 0.38% to 22.821.34 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going down 1.18% to close at 16.360.24.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Taiyo Yuden is up 7.18% to trade at 985.0 at the close. JTEKT Corp. added 7.06% to end at 1,561.0 and Alps Electric was up 6.92% to 2,225.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Nippon Suisan. which fell 3.63% to trade at 425.0 at the close. Aeon fell 2.14% to end at 1,440.0 and Meiji was down 1.36% to 9,400.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were China Mer which rose 0.67% to 22.42, Li & Fung which was up 3.16% to settle at 3.920 and China Mer Hold which close 0.67% to close at 22.42
- The worst performers were Galaxy which was down 3.79% to 25.42 in late trade, Sino Land which lost 2.97% to settle at 13.06 and China Mengniu which was down 2.79% to 14.97 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Zimplats Holdings which rose 19.05% to 5.000, Money 3 which was up 15.02% to settle at 1.685 and Austal which gained 12.82% to close at 1.320
- The worst performers were Estia Health Ltd which was down 16.67% to 4.100 in late trade, Silver Lake Resource. which lost 14.41% to settle at 0.475 and Senetas Corporation. which was down 11.54% to 0.115 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.18%, to trade at $1,323.45 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.38% to trade at $18.580 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for August down 1.83% to hit $46.76 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.203 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.24%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.26% to close at 1.1164, while USD/JPY was up 0.47 to close at 102.26.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.31% to close at 95.78.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.