Asian - August 3th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.22% to 5,563.35, while the HANG SENG INDEX going down 0.43% to 21.832.23 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 1.07% to close at 16.254.89.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Kuraray is up 8.30% to trade at 1,357.0 at the close. NTN CORP. added 7.89% to end at 328.0 and Sumitomo Metal Mini was up 7.71% to 1,293.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Showa Shell which fell 6.92% to trade at 874.0 at the close. Nichirei Corp fell 5.93% to end at 952.0 and Meiji Holdings was down 5.68% to 1,334.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were CNOOC which rose 2.94% to 9.11, HSBC Holdings which was up 2.71% to settle at 53.00 and Tingyi which close 2.00% to close at 6.63
- The worst performers were Want Want China which was down 2.54% to 4.61 in late trade, Sino Land which lost 2.26% to settle at 13.42 and Hang Seng Bank which was down 1.11% to 133.65 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Vitaco Holdings which rose 19.89 to 2.110, Decmil Group which was up 13.22% to settle at 0.985 and Macmanhon Holdings which gained 9.52% to close at 0.115
- The worst performers were Yancoal Australia which was down 8.33% to 0.110 in late trade, Reckon which lost 7.64% to settle at 1.450 and Beaddell Resources which was down 5.77% to 0.490 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.51%, to trade at $1,357.85 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 1.16% to trade at $20.242 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for July was down 0.93% to hit $40.48 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.833 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.21%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.19% to close at 1.1131, while USD/JPY was up 0.11 to close at 101.31.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.13% to close at 88.39.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.