Asian - July 1th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.72% to 5,365.20, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 1.75% to 21,059.20 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX rising 0.60% to close at 15.775.80.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were: Toho Zinc. is up 7.17% to trade at 344.0 at the close. Sumitomo Metal Mini. added 5.88%to end at 1,090.0 and Japan Tobacco was up 4.63% to 4,315.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Sharp Corp. which fell 4.52% to trade at 105.5 at the close. Showa Shell Sekiyu fell 2.88% to end at 909.0 and Maruha Nichiro Corp. was down 2.70% to 2.811.
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were Hengan Intl Group. which rose 4.71% to 67.65, Cheung Kong Propert. which was up 4.24% to settle at 50.45 and SHK Ppt. which gained 3.98% to close at 96.75.
- The worst performers were Belle International. which was down 0.88% to 4.50 in late trade, China Resources Pow. which lost 0.87% to settle at 11.46 and ICBC which was down 0.23% to 4.280 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were RCG Corporation which rose 24.32% to 1.815, Pilbara Minerals Lt. which was up 16.26% to settle at 0.715 and 1-Page Ltd. which gained 12.61% to close at 0.625.
- The worst performers were Bougainville Copper. which was down 10.53% to 0.255 in late trade, Senetas Corporation.. which lost 8.57% to settle at 0.096 and Austal which was down 8.26% to 1.110 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 1.12%, to trade at $1,336.70 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 3.97% to trade at $19.544 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 0.34% to hit $48.99 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.987 per million British thermal units, close 0.93%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.02% to close at 1.336.70, while USD/JPY was up 0.15% to close at 102.53.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.01% to close at 95.71.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.