Asian - July 15th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.52% to 5,538.90, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 0.66% to 21.803.18 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 0.68% to close at 16.497.85.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were: Fast Retailing. is up 18.08% to trade at 32,660.0 at the close. The Dai-ichi Life added 7.78% to end at 1,254.0 and Namura was up 5.87% to 422.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Konami which fell 8.58% to trade at 4,100.0 at the close. Takara. fell 5.59% to end at 945.0 and Nippon was down 4.00% to 504.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were Lenovo which rose 7.38% to 5.09, China Mer Hold which was up 5.69% to settle at 21.55 and Sands China which close 3.27% to close at 27.755
- The worst performers were Tingyi which was down 3.34% to 6.94 in late trade, Want Want China. which lost 1.90% to settle at 5.17 and China Shenhua which was down 1.04% to 15.170 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Touchcorp which rose 11.14 to 1.895, Lynas Corporation which was up 10.53% to settle at 0.084 and Paladin Energy which gained 10.26% to close at 0.215.
- The worst performers were Sundance Energy which was down 8.70% to 0.105 in late trade, Lindsay which lost 8.16% to settle at 0.450 and 1-Page Ltd which was down 11.22% to 0.435 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 0.00%, to trade at $1,327.50 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 1.40% to trade at $19.883 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for July was down 0.02% to hit $46.62 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.792 per million British thermal units,to close at 1.31%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.15% to close at 1.1046, while USD/JPY was up 0.69% to close at 105.61.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.07% to close at 96.64.
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.