Asian - June 15th: Asian. stocks raise after the close on Wednesday, with the Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.03% to 5,231.74, while the HANG SENG INDEX droping 2.10% to 20,038.42 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX fell 3.05% to close at 15,434.14.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were: The Japan Steel Wor. which rose 0.43% to trade at 462.0 at the close. Resona Holdings, In. added 0.26%to end at 378.8 and Tokyo Gas was up 0.33% to 421.6 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Nitto Denko Co., which fell 7.21% to trade at 6.368.0 at the close. The Yokohama Rubber. was down 7.18% to end at 1.345.0 and IHI Corp. was down 6.83% to 259.0.
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were Hengan Intl Group which rose 0.45% to 67.55, Tingyi which was up 0.30% to settle at 6.68 and Citic Pacific. which gained 0.00% to close at 10.80.
- The worst performers were CNOOC.. which was down 3.60% to 9.10 in late trade, China Shenhua Energ. which lost 3.50% to settle at 144 and China Resources Lan. which was down 3.27% to 17.18 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Mount Gibson Iron. which rose 22.50% to 0.245 Crown which was up 13.23% to settle at 12.750 and Huon Aquaculture Gr. which gained 9.85% to close at 3.570.
- The worst performers were Wellard Ltd Limited which was down 9.57% to 0.425 in late trade, Mesoblast which lost 8.84% to settle at 1.135 and Senetas Corporation. which was down 8.70% to 0.105 at the close.
- Gold Futures were up 0.30%, to trade at $1,259.43 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 1.16% to trade at $17.16 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 12.29% to hit $0.9531 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $17.500 per million British thermal units, down 1.03%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.40% to close at 1.1358, while USD/JPY was up 0.24% to close at 107.28.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.54% to close at 106.42.
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.