Asian - June 22th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.17% to 5,358.57, while the HANG SENG INDEX rosing 0.35% to 20,868.34 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX rose to 1.07% to close at 16,238.35.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were: Sharp Corp. which rose 6.80% to trade at 133.5 at the close. Nippon Sheet Glass. added 6.17%to end at 86.0 and JFE Holdings, Inc.. was up 5.60% to 1,414.5 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Casio Computer., which fell 4.18% to trade at 1,560.0 at the close. Nichirei Corp. fell 2.25% to end at 912.0 and KDDI Corp. was down 2.00% to 6,459.0.
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were China Shenhua Energ. which rose 1.93% to 13.620, Sands China which was up 1.92% to settle at 26.550 and ICBC. which gained 1.60% to close at 4.450.
- The worst performers were Tingyi.. which was down 1.87% to 6.81 in late trade, Li & Fung which lost 1.10% to settle at 3.590 and HK & China Gas which was down 0.89% to 13.38 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were 1-Page Ltd which rose 14.94% to 0.500, Future Fibre Tech. which was up 13.73% to settle at 0.580 and Praemium Ltd. which gained 10.71% to close at 0.310.
- The worst performers were Perseus Mining which was down 12.34% to 0.490 in late trade, Site Group Internat. which lost 9.52% to settle at 0.190 and Peninsula Energy. which was down 5.77% to 0.490 at the close.
- Gold Futures were up 0.30%, to trade at $1,259.43 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 1.16% to trade at $17.16 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 12.29% to hit $0.9531 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $17.500 per million British thermal units, down 1.03%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.40% to close at 1.1358, while USD/JPY was up 0.24% to close at 107.28.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.54% to close at 106.42.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.