Gold Futures was up 0.01%, to trade at $1,341.45 a troy ounce
Asian - September 14h: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.13% to 5,643.96, while the HANG SENG INDEX going down 0.20% to 22.174.34 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 0.56% to close at 16.569.27.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Nomura Holdings is up 12.54% to trade at 469.2 at the close. Fujikura added 11.03% to end at 584.0 and Fukuoka Financial G. was up 10.31% to 396.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were IHI Corp. which fell 6.26% to trade at 292.0 at the close Toyota Tsusho. fell 4.31% to end at 2,286.0 and JGC Corp. was down 4.30% to 1,515.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were China Shenhua is up 1.57% to trade at 14,870.0 at the close. Cathay added 0.56% to end at 12.57 and Power Assest was up 0.24% to 75.30 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Belle International. which fell 4.15% to trade at 5.08 at the close Want Want. fell 3.27% to end at 4.47 and CNOOC was down 2.94% to 9.26
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Energy World which rose 12.00 to 0.280, Virgin Australia which was up 11.63% to settle at 0.240 and Yancoal Australia which gained 11.11.to close at 0.100.
- The worst performers were Admedus which was down 16.67% to 0.375 in late trade, Future. which lost 9.30% to settle at 0.320 and MG Unit Trust which was down 8.40% to 1.145 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 0.01%, to trade at $1,341.45 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.45% to trade at $20.102 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September was down 0.88% to hit $40.77 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.861 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.42%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.32% to close at 1.1112, while USD/JPY was down 1.85 to close at 103.32.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.51% to close at 96.20.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.