The top performers on the ASX were One All which rose 10.00%
Asian - September 15th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.72% to 5,625.71, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 1.57% to 22.494.76 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 2.44% to close at 16.650.57.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Pioneer Corp. is up 16.93% to trade at 221.0 at the close. DOWA added 16.3% to end at 637.0 and NTN was up 10.88% to 367.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Comsys Holdings Cor which fell 5.98% to trade at 1,729.0 at the close. Toyobo fell 5.85% to end at 161.0 and Taisei Corp was down 4.45% to 783.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were Tingyi which rose 7.79% to 7.13, Lenovo which was up 5.65% to settle at 5.42 and Li & Fung which close 4.08% to close at 4.08
- The worst performers were China Petroleum which was down 0.18% to 5.56 in late trade, MTR which lost 0.11% to settle at 43.72 and CNOOC which was down 0.11% to 9.22 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were One All which rose 10.00% to 0.990, Bell Financial which was up 9.33% to settle at 0.820 and Paragon Care which gained 8.57% to close at 0.760
- The worst performers were iCar which was down 16.92% to 0.540 in late trade, Future which lost 9.33% to settle at 0.340 and Perseus Mining which was down 8.13% to 0.565 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.35%, to trade at $1,339.75 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.65% to trade at $19.693 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September was down 0.67% to hit $42.08 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.740 per million British thermal units, close 1.15%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.03% to close at 1.1084, while USD/JPY was up 0.36 to close at 102.11.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.07% to close at 96.27.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.