Gold Futures was up 0.85%, to trade at $1,328.25 a troy ounce
Asian – September 5th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going down 0.25% to 5,510.42, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 0.58% to 23.787.68 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 0.26% to close at 17.081.98.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Kyowa Hakko is up 5.23% to trade at 1,590.0 at the close. Konami added 3.74% to end at 3,745.0 and Sumitomo was up 3.52% to 740.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Amada which fell 5.12% to trade at 1,037.0 at the close. Mitsui O.S.K. fell 3.85% to end at 249.5 and Mitsubishi was down 2.82% to 1,553.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were China Mer Hold which rose 2.92% to 23.25, China which was up 1.96% to settle at 15.59 and Li&Fung which close 1.96% to close at 4.170
- The worst performers were CK Hutchison which was down 0.97% to 102.25 in late trade, China Mob which lost 0.96% to settle at 95.22 and Link Reit which was down 0.96% to 56.70 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Newfield which rose 32.00% to 0.420, Alexium which was up 15.84% to settle at 0.585 and Adacel which gained 14.84% to close at 2.940
- The worst performers were SmarTrans which was down 8.33% to 0.022 in late trade, Migme which lost 7.69% to settle at 0.240 and Doray which was down 7.19% to 0.710 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 0.85%, to trade at $1,328.25 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 3.06% to trade at $19.523 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September up 2.46% to hit $44.22 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $2.792 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.00%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.38% to close at 1.1155, while USD/JPY was up 0.67 to close at 103.91.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.22% to close at 95.87.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.