Asian - July 6h: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going down 0.50% to 5,310.99, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 1.03% to 20.706.29 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going down 0.67% to close at 15.276.24.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were: Kyowa Hakko Kirin. is up 5.28% to trade at 1,834.0 at the close. Furukawa Electric. added 4.18%to end at 249.0 and Yamato Holdings was up 3.60% to 2,573.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Aeon which fell 8.17% to trade at 1,500.5 at the close. Mitsui Chemicals, I. fell 5.07% to end at 256.0 and Nissan Chemical Ind. was down 3.91% to 3,075.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were CLP Holdings. which rose 0.76% to 79.55, Cathay Pac Air which was up 0.71% to settle at 11.42 and China Overseas. which close 0.00% to close at 24.90.
- The worst performers were China Shenhua Energ. which was down 2.70% to 13.680 in late trade, Hang Lung Ppt. which lost 2.55% to settle at 15.26 and China Petroleum & C. which was down 2.36% to 5.39 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Beadell Resources which rose 19.28% to 0.495, Lynas Corporation which was up 17.24% to settle at 0.068 and Covermore Fpo. which gained 11.29% to close at 1.380.
- The worst performers were Cimic Group which was down 16.53% to 30.250 in late trade, Surfstitch Group Lt. which lost 9.09% to settle at 0.200 and lcoa AInc.which was down 8.77% to 13.000 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.69%, to trade at $1,357.85 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 1.78% to trade at $19.837 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 1.41% to hit $48.68 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.820 per million British thermal units, close 1.15%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.09% to close at 1.1097, while USD/JPY was down 0.22% to close at 101.07.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.06% to close at 96.13.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.