Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - April, Friday 1st
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. closed higher on Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average increasing 0.61% to 17,685.09 , while the S&P 500 Index climbed 0.63% to 2,065.00 and the NASDAQ Composite Index added 0.92% to 4,528.50.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Goldman Sachs Group Inc, which jumped 1.81% to close at 159.82. Also on Friday, Merck & Company Inc. raised 1.49% to close at 53.70 and Procter & Gamble Company gained 1.48% to close at 83.53.
- The losers of the session were Chevron Corporation diving 1.20% to trade at 94.26,Exxon Mobil Corporation fell 0.75% to close at 82.96 and American Express Company lost 0.49% to 61.10.
- The top winners on the S&P 500 were Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc rocketing 12.43% to 405.25,Micron Technology Inc gaining 5.35% to close at 11.03 and Mallinckrodt winning 4.94% to close at 64.31.
- The worst performers of the day were Chesapeake Energy falling 7.04% to 3.83,Transocean Ltd loosing 6.13% to close at 8.58 and Marriot International loosing 5.68% to end at 67.14.
- The top performers of the day were Sky Solar Holdings Adr Rep 8 jumping 88.50% to 4.26, Pacific Sunwear of California Inc climbing 75.16% to settle at 0.2200 and Hansen Medical Inc soaring 39.85% to close at 3.650.
- The losers of the trading day were Genocea Bioscnc falling 23.13% to 5.95 in late trade , Carver Bancorp Inc loosing 17.43% to 4.31 and Westport Innovations Inc which was down 16.86% to 2.17.
- Gold Futures was down 0.91% , to trade at $1224.30 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0,17% to close at 15.020 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for April continued to fell 4.25% to hit $36.71 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $1.956 per million British thermal units.
- EUR/USD was up 0.14% to 1.1397, while USD/JPY fell 0.84% to 111.62.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.10% at 94.56 .
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.