Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - April, Monday 25
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. stocks closed lower on Monday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average decreasing 0.1% to 17,977.24, while the S&P 500 Index was down 0.2% to 2,087.79 and the NASDAQ Composite Index dropping 0.2% to 4,895.79.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was McDonald`s Corporation which climbed 1.56% to 127.46.
- The worst performer of the session was Catterpillar Inc diving 1.93% to close at 76.79 .
- The top winners on the S&P 500 were Time Warner Cable Inc increasing 4.06% to 209.63, Seagate Technology PLC gaining 3.83% to 26.29 and Kroger Company winning 3.34% to close at 36.77.
- The worst performers of the day were Perrigo which fell 18% to 99.40, Xerox Corporation losing 13.39% to 9.68 and Endo International PLC dropping 11.60% to close at 30.04.
The biggest gainer on the Nasdaq was Charter Communications Inc jumping 4.56% to 206.94.
The worst performer of the day was Endo International PLC lossing 11.65% to close at 30.02.
- Gold Futures were up 0.52% , to trade at $1,240.20 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery were up 0.29% to hit $17.009 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was down 2.45% to hit $42.66 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.187 per million British thermal units, down 3.66%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.31% to close at 1.1267, while USD/JPY was down 0.67% to end at 110.96.
- The US Dollar Index was down more than 0.45% to close at 94.74 .
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.