Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - April, Monday 4th
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. closed lower on Monday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average losing 0.40% to 17,721.05 , while the S&P 500 Index fell 0.43% to 2,063.87 and the NASDAQ Composite Index dropped 0.46% to 4,891.80.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Pfizer Inc, which jumped 2.26% to close at 30.72.
- The loser of the session was Nike Inc diving 2.63% to close at 59.97.
- The top winner on the S&P 500 was Edwards Lifesciences Corporation rocketing 16.86% to close at 105.08.
- The worst performer of the day was PulteGroup Inc falling 6.57% to 17.21.
- The top performer of the day was Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc jumping 4.70% to 82.87.
- The loser of the trading day was Viacom B Inc falling 3.91% to 39.56 in late trade.
- Gold Futures was down 0.43% , to trade at $1,218.30 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery fell 0,57% to close at $14.960 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for April continued to fell 2.88% to hit $35.59 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.046 per million British thermal units, up 4.6%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.02% to 1.1391, while USD/JPY fell 0.24% to 111.43.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.07% at 94.51 .
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.