Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - April, Wednesday 20
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. stocks held onto gains on Wednesday, continuing a recent hot streak, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average up 0.24% to 18,096.27,closing at its highest level since July, while the S&P 500 Index added 0.16% to 2,102.40 and the NASDAQ Composite Index climbing 0.16% to 4,948.13.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Goldman Sachs Group Inc which jumped 2.66% to close at 166.98,also in the top,UnitedHealth Group Incorporated added 2.63% to 133.93.
- The loser of the session was Coca-Cola Company diving 4.79% to close at 44.37.
- The top winner on the S&P 500 was Discover Financial Services rocketing 8.28% to 56.90.
- The worst performer of the day was also Coca-Cola Company dropping 3.84% to 23.06.
- The biggest gainer on the Nasdaq was Western Digital Corporation increasing 5.20% to close at 43.47.
- The worst performer of the day was Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc falling 3.57% to close at 399.00.
- Gold Futures were down 0.17% , to trade at $1,252.20 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery were also down 0.22% to close at $16.395 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up more than 3.0% to hit $44.18 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.069 per million British thermal units.
- EUR/USD was up 0.54% to close at 1.1298, while USD/JPY was down 0.2% to close at 108.98.
- The US Dollar Index rose more than 0.50% to close at 94.54 .
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.