U.S. August 2th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going down 0.49% to 18,313.77, while the S&P 500 index going down 0.64% to 2,157.03 and the NASDAQ Composite index is up 0.02% to close at 7,585.7.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Exxon 1.37% to trade at 87.04, Chevron rose 0.48% to end at 99.59 and Procter was up 0.41% to 86.76 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Pfizer which fall 2.47% to trade at 36.39. at the close. The Apple to 1.48% to end at 104.48 and Goldman Sachs was up 1.34 to 156.06
- The top performers on the Mallinckrodt which rose 14.16% to 76.91, Biogen Inc which was up 9.37% to settle at 330.11 and Dun which gained 7.59% to close at 138.37.
- The worst performers were Kohl`s which was up 7.95% to 37.87 in late trade, Delta Air lost.at 7.83% to settle at 36.39 and Macy`s which was up 7.25% to 32.76 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Unico which rose 12.55% to 11.93 National Security which was up 2.24% to settle at 19.64 and AmTrust which gained 2.22% to close at 24.85.
- The worst performers were Greenlight Capital which fall 6.36% to 19.87, Atlas Financials which was up 5.23% to settle at 16.320 and 1347 Property In which gained 0.90% to close at 19.49.
- Gold Futures was up 0.12%, to trade at $1,370.75 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.26% to trade at $20.627 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for July was up 0.81% to hit $39.91 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.779 per million British thermal units,to close at 1.32%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.22% to close at 1.1199, while USD/JPY was up 0.25 to close at 101.13.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.20% to close at 88.70.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.