U.S. August 25th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going down 0.18% to 18,448.41, while the S&P 500 index going down 0.14% to 2,172.47 and the NASDAQ Composite index is up 0.64% to close at 7,765.5.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were visa 0.68% to trade at 81.02, Boing rose 0.42% to end at 135.00 and Cisco was up 0.36% to 30.63 in late trade
- The worst performers of the session were Apple which fall 0.78% to trade at 108.51 at the close. J&J to 0.66% to end at 119.13 and United Technologies. was up 0.58 to 108.51
- The top performers on the Tiffany&Co which rose 6.33% to 73.23, WestRock Co which was up 5.82% to settle at 47.06 and Micron which gained 4.45% to close at 16.20.
- The worst performers were Dollar General which was down 17.77% to 75.48 in late trade, Signet Jewelers lost at 12.51% to settle at 83.55 and Dollar Tree which was up 9.93% to 85.50 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ were State National Comp. which rose 2.37% to 10.35 United Insurances which was up 1.77% to settle at 15.560 and EMC Insurance which gained 1.67% to close at 28.04
- The worst performers were National Security which fall 4.22% to 19.05, Conifer Holding Inc. which was up 3.97% to settle at 7.49 and GWG Holdings Inc which gained 3.69% to close at 9.39
- Gold Futures was up 0.60%, to trade at $1,332.55 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 0.99% to trade at $18.682 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for August up 0.23% to hit $47.45 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.826 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.74%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.16% to close at 1.1293, while USD/JPY was down 0.28 to close at 100.31.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.35% to close at 94.21.
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.