U.S. August 8th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going down 0.08% to 18,529.29, while the S&P 500 index going up 0.09% to 2,180.89 and the NASDAQ Composite index is up 0.52% to close at 7,624.9.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Exxon Mobile 1.18% to trade at 88.59, Caterpillar rose 1.07% to end at 88.44 and Apple was up 0.83% to 108.37 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Pfize which fall 1.44% to trade at 34.93. at the close. The Merck&Co to 1.57% to end at 62.86 and McDonald`s was up 0.92 to 118.29
- The top performers on the CF Industries which rose 4.98% to 23.19, Mosaic which was up 7.49% to settle at 28.32 and Tesoro which gained 3.69% to close at 77.47.
- The worst performers were Bristol-Myers which was up 4.71% to 60.30 in late trade, Patterson lost.at 3.68% to settle at 46.32 and Viacom B which was up 2.66% to 42.52 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were United Insurances which rose 4.76% to 15.630 Connecture Inc which was up 4.10% to settle at 2.540 and Atlas Financials which gained 3.97% to close at 16.750.
- The worst performers were CNinsure which fall 3.49% to 8.58, State National which was up 2.34% to settle at 10.87 and Conifer Holdings Inc. which gained 1.96% to close at 7.50
- Gold Futures was down 0.30%, to trade at $1,337.25 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.75% to trade at $19.660 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for July was down 0.93% to hit $42.62 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.736 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.44%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.12% to close at 1.1073, while USD/JPY was up 0.00 to close at 102.45.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.14% to close at 96.42.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.