U.S. July 1th stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average rising 0.11% to 17,949.37, while the S&P 500 index rose 0.08% to 2,100.47 and the NASDAQ Composite index drop 0.48% to close at 7,523.4.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Home Depot rose 1.51% to trade at 129.62, Pfizer rose 1.02% to end at 35.57 and Caterpillar was up 0.84% to 76.45 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were DuPont which fell 0.68% to trade at 64.36 at the close. JPMorgan drop to 0.65% to end at 61.26 and Chevron was up 0.65% to 104.15
- The top performers on the Harley-Davidson. which rose 19.76% to 54.25, Endo Int. which was up 8.92% to settle at 16.98 and Chesapeake Energy which gained 7.24% to close at 0.590.
- The worst performers were Micron which was down 9.16% to 12.50 in late trade, Williams which lost 4.95% to settle at 20.56 and Humana. which was down 3.27% to 174.00 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Donegal B which rose 23.36% to 18.800, Health Insurance which was up 11.45% to settle at 4.380 and Conifer Holding Inc. which gained 10.23% to close at 7.65.
- The worst performers were GWG Holdings Inc which was down 6.53% to 7.00, eHealth Inc in late trade which lost 3.07% to settle at 13.59 and Hallmark. which was down 1.81% to 11.38 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 1.12%, to trade at $1,336.70 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 3.97% to trade at $19.544 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 0.34% to hit $48.99 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.987 per million British thermal units, close 0.93%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.02% to close at 1.336.70, while USD/JPY was up 0.15% to close at 102.53.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.01% to close at 95.71.
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.