U.S. June 28th: stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average decreasing 0.67% to 17,865.34, while the S&P 500 index dropped 0.92% to 2,096.07 and the NASDAQ Composite index up 0.43% to close at 7,612.7.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Apple 1.35% to trade at 104.34, Home Depot rose 1.21% to end at 137.96 and The Travlers was up 1.01% to 117.61 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Boeing which fall 2.17% to trade at 133.01. at the close. Caterpillar to 1.40% to end at 82.92 and Verizon was up 0.83 to 54.86
- The top performers on the XL Group which rose 6.55% to 35.12, Varian which was up 6.25% to settle at 94.03 and Molson which gained 4.96% to close at 97.75.
- The worst performers were Whole which was up 9.01% to 30.61 in late trade, Ford lost 8.16% to settle at 12.71 and Total Borg which was up 4.42% to 32.49 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were GWG which rose 8.28% to 6.93 Atlantic which was up 6.06% to settle at 4.200 and Arch which gained 4.07% to close at 72.28.
- The worst performers were Hallmark. which fall 4.53% to 10.70, Unico which was up 2.50% to settle at 10.35 and Donegal B which gained 2.50% to close at 15.001.
- Gold Futures was up 0.01%, to trade at $1,341.45 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.45% to trade at $20.102 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for July was down 0.88% to hit $40.77 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.861 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.42%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.32% to close at 1.1112, while USD/JPY was down 1.85 to close at 103.32.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.51% to close at 96.20.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.