U.S. June 13th stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average decreasing 0.74% to 17,732.48, while the S&P 500 index fell to 0.50% to 2,069.25 and the NASDAQ Composite index fell 1.00% to close at 4,417.75.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Exxon Mobil which rose 0.60% to trade at 90.59 at the close. McDonald’s added 0.63%to end at 122.99 and Intel. was up 0.13% to 32.17 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Microsoft which fell 1.34% to trade at 50.14 at the close. Visa. declined 1.34% to end at 50.14 and American Express. was down 1.30% to 63.67
- The top performers on the Kawasaki Kisen Kais. which rose 3.0% to 231.0, Taisei Corp. which was up 10.0% to settle at 811.0 and The Kansai Electric. which gained 12.5% to close at 1026.0.
- The worst performers were Olympus Corp. which was down 155.79% to 4.035 in late trade, Marui Group . which lost 56.0% to settle at 1.470 and The Yokohama Rubber. which was down 51.0% to 1.423 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Symantec which rose 0.91% to 18.21, Walgreens Boots All. which was up 1.89% to settle at 84.36 and NVIDIA which gained 0.59% to close at 46.79.
- The worst performers were Liberty Global which was down 1.50% to 70.47 in late trade American Airlines G. which lost 1.34% to settle at 31.80 and Liberty Global C which was down 1.12% to 34.31 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 5.26%, to trade at $1,281.65 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.103% to trade at $17.340 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was down 0.44% to hit $48.44 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.590 per million British thermal units, down 0.005%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.0023% to close at 1.1269, while USD/JPY was up 0.54% to close at 105.00.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.2% to close at 94.65.
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.