U.S. June 20th: stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average which rose 0.73% to 17,804.87, while the S&P 500 index is raising to 0.58% to 2,083.25 and the NASDAQ Composite index rose to 0.84% to close at 7,438.8.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Boeing which rose 2.26% to trade at 132.75 at the close. Goldman Sachs added 1.45%to end at 147.75 and 3M was up 1.45% to 171.23 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Cisco which fell 0.52% to trade at 28.80 at the close. Apple. declined 0.24% to end at 95.10 and Microsoft was down 0.12% to 50.07
- The top performers on the Marathon Oil which rose 10.03% to 14.48, Southwestern Energy. which was up 6.26% to settle at 13.91 and Murphy Oil which gained 6.00% to close at 31.10.
- The worst performers were Alliance Data Syste. which was down 3.10% to 200.80 in late trade, Wynn Resorts. which lost 2.81% to settle at 100.29 and Endo Int. which was down 2.25% to 16.07 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Health Insurance which rose 8.48% to 4.350, National Security. which was up 6.54% to settle at 18.11 and Connecture Inc. which gained 6.17% to close at 2.580.
- The worst performers were Prism Technologies which was down 5.76% to 0.2601, Ambac in late trade which lost 3.10% to settle at 15.92 and Federated National which was down 1.27% to 21.01 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.45%, to trade at $1,290.95 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.19% to trade at $17.480 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was down 0.66% to hit $49.63 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.714 per million British thermal units, down 1.24%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.28% to close at 1.1346, while USD/JPY was up 0.49% to close at 104.47.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.16% to close at 93.53.
Think Global - Act Local
Simon Furman is one of the best financial analyst with 27 years of trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.