U.S. June 21th: stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average which rose 0.14% to 17,829.73, while the S&P 500 index is raising to 0.27% to 2,088.90 and the NASDAQ Composite index rose to 0.61% to close at 7,484.2.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Microsoft which rose 2.24% to trade at 51.19 at the close. JPMorgan added 0.93%to end at 147.75 and Apple was up 0.85% to 95.91 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Boeing which fell 0.93% to trade at 131.52 at the close. Walt Disney. declined 0.75% to end at 98.82 and McDonald’s was down 0.64% to 122.63
- The top performers on the Marathon Oil which rose 4.21% to 15.09, Kinder Morgan. which was up 3.81% to settle at 18.79 and CSRA Inc which gained 3.54% to close at 23.70.
- The worst performers were CarMax. which was down 4.92% to 48.14 in late trade, Endo Int which lost 4.17% to settle at 15.40 and BorgWarner. which was down 3.97% to 33.35 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were CNinsure which rose 5.15% to 7.15, Hallmark. which was up 4.03% to settle at 11.10 and Prism Technologies which gained 3.81% to close at 0.2700.
- The worst performers were Federated National which was down 4.57% to 20.05, Oxbridge Re in late trade which lost 2.66% to settle at 5.02 and 1347 Property In. which was down 2.22% to 6.60 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.32%, to trade at $1,271.50 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was down 0.25% to trade at $17.270 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was up 0.98% to hit $50.36 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.747 per million British thermal units, down 0.40%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.26% to close at 1.1314, while USD/JPY was up 0.27% to close at 104.45.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.23% to close at 93.93.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.