U.S. June 23th: stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average which declined 2.81% to 17,501.13, while the S&P 500 index is declined to 2.97% to 2,051.10 and the NASDAQ Composite index was down to 3.77% to close at 7,284.8.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Verizon which rose 0.00% to trade at 56.65 at the close. Home Depot added 0.54%to end at 127.58 and Wal-Mart Stores was up 1.03% to 71.34 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were JPMorgan which fell 4.67% to trade at 61.05 at the close. Goldman Sachs declined 4.57% to end at 145.76 and American Express was down 4.28% to 60.55
- The top performers on the Newmont Mining. which rose 5.37% to 37.30, Consolidated Edison.. which was up 0.51% to settle at 77.22 and WEC Energy which gained 0.09% to close at 62.71.
- The worst performers were Carnival. which was down 45.72% to 45.72 in late trade, Morgan Stanley which lost 7.55% to settle at 25.23 and Citigroup . which was down 7.55% to 41.14 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Conifer Holding Inc. which rose 6.50% to 6.50, Donegal B which was up 0.00% to settle at 15.770 and National Security. which gained 1.58% to close at 18.05.
- The worst performers were Connecture Inc . which was down 11.56% to 2.600, Health Insurance in late trade which lost 6.79% to settle at 4.120 and Hallmark. which was down 6.87% to 10.71 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 4.55%, to trade at $1,269.80 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 2.81% to trade at $17.450 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for June was down 4.20% to hit $49.80 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.692 per million British thermal units, down 1.50%.
- EUR/USD was up 2.60% to close at 1.1080, while USD/JPY was down 3.65% to close at 102.30.
- The US Dollar Index was up 2.56% to close at 95.75.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.