Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - March, Monday 21th
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. closed higher on Monday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average increasing 0.12% to 17,623.87, while the S&P 500 Index climbed 0.10% to 2,051.6 and the NASDAQ Composite Index added 0.28% to 4,808.87.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Nike Inc, which jumped 2.75% to close at 64.72, in a record day. Also yesterday, Pfizer Inc. raised 2.11% to close at 30.07 and Wal-Mart Stores Inc gained 1.52% to 67.97.
- The losers of the session were Chevron Corporation diving 1.28% to trade at 96.44, Intel Corporation fell 1.04% to close at 32.34 and Goldman Sachs Group Inc lose 0.83% to 156.29.
- The top winners on the S&P 500 were Mallinckrodt rocketing 7.95% to 58.96, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide gaining 4.49% to close at 84.19 and PayPal Holdings Inc winning 4.39% to close at 41.14.
- The worst performers of the day were Sherwin-Williams Company falling 5.33% to 273.29, Wyndham Worldwide Corp. loosing 4.60% to close at 77.07 and Williams Companies Inc loosing 4.41% to end at 17.35.
- The top performers of the day were Composite were Carver Bancorp Inc jumping 54.55% to 5.44, China HGS Real Estate Inc climbing 37.77% to close at 2.740 and Vestin Realty Mortgage II Inc soaring 28.86% to 1.620.
- The losers of the trading day were Towerstream Corporation falling 19.89% to 0.1450 , CombiMatrix Corp loosing 17.60% to 4.400 and Jetpay Corp which was down 14.93% to 2.450.
- Gold Futures were up yesterday, gaining 0.14%, to close at $1,245.90.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was 0,04% to close at 15.840 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for April continued to climb, raising 1.26% closing at $41.66 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for April, dropped 1.99% , to trade at $1.869.
- The EUR/USD to close at $1.1246, a fell in 0.2% in its price, while the USD/JPY was up 0.25% to 111.83 per Yen.
- On the other hand, the US Dollar Index gained a 0.2% to close at 95.298 .
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.