Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - March, Monday 7th
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. stocks closed average on Monday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average up 0.40% to 17.073,95, while the S&P 500 Index raised 0.09% to 2.001,76 and the NASDAQ Composite Index fell 0.19% to 4,708.25.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Chevron Corporation, which added 3.07% to close at 90.63, in a negative day.
- The top loser was Nike Inc, which fell 1.26% to trade at 62.15, Nike Inc.
- The top winner was Marathon Oil Corporation rocketing 12.87% to 26.75.
- The worst performers were the Entertainment Company Netflix, falling 6.00% to 95.49 and Constellation Brands Inc losing 3.61% to close at 138.71.
- The top performers were Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc jumping 3.65% to 149.60 and Whole Foods Market Incadding a 3.42% to its price to close at 33.61.
- Facebook Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Netflix Inc and Alphabet Inc. shares fell more than 2%, not entertaining any of the investors.
- Gold Futures were up yesterday, slightly up 0.02%, to close at $1271.00.
- Silver for March delivery increse a 0.50% to close at 15.75 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for April fell 1.00% closing at $37.52 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for April, slipped again to 1.612, a 4.02% loss on its price.
- The EUR/USD fell to 1.0951 a drop of 0.50% in its price, while the USD/JPY sliiped a 0.10% to 113.66 per Yen.
- On the other hand, the US Dollar Index streghted itself to increase a 0.40% at 97.64.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.