Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review - March, Tuesday 8th
Daily Wall Street Stock Market Review
U.S. stocks sunk on Tuesday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average falling 0.65% to 16,963.95, while the S&P 500 Index lost 1.12% to 1,979.28 and the NASDAQ Composite Index fell 1.26% to 4,648.83.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performer was Microsoft Corporation, which added 1.48% to close at 51.79, in a negative day.
- The top loser was the construction provider Caterpillar Inc, which sunk 1.68% to trade at 72.02.
- The top winner was Urban Outfitters Inc, jumping 16.09% to 32.69.
- The worst performer was Chesapeake Energy Corporation, falling 17.78% to 4.30.
- The top performer was Costco Wholesale Corporation jumping 2.01% to 151.15.
- The top looser was Micron Technology Inc, loosing 7.82% to close at 10.68.
- Gold Futures were again up yesterday, 0.13%, to close at $1265,60.
- Silver for March delivery, instead, fell 1,08% to close at 15.455 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for April dropped 0.03% closing at $36,61 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for April, climbed to 1.688, a 0.12% loss on its price.
- The EUR/USD was almost unchanged on Tuesday, to close at 1.1012 a slightly change of 0.02% in its price, while the USD/JPY slipped a 0.01% to 112.61 per Yen.
- On the other hand, the US Dollar Index dropped 0.40% to 97.16.
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.