The top performers on the NASDAQ were Conifer which rose 10.09%
U.S. September 12th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going up 0.14% to 18,057.98, while the S&P 500 index going up 1.47% to 2,159.04 and the NASDAQ Composite index is up 1.39% to close at 7,860.4.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Wal-Mart 2.35% to trade at 71.95, P&G rose 2.31% to end at 88.23 and Apple was up 2.24% to 105.44 in late trade
- The worst performers of the session were JPMorgan which fall 0.65% to trade at 67.08 at the close. DuPont to 0.35% to end at 68.19 and Exxon Mobile was down 0.52 to 87.29
- The top performers on the Freeport which rose 7.98% to 11.09, Perrigo which was up 6.68% to settle at 94.85 and The AES which gained 5.07% to close at 12.85.
- The worst performers were Cummins which was down 7.32% to 116.82 in late trade, Centene lost at 4.84% to settle at 65.30 and Nordstorm which was up 3.59% to 50.01 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ were Conifer which rose 10.09% to 8.40, Global Indemnity was up 3.25% to settle at 29.54 and CNinsure which gained 2.98% to close at 8.29
- The worst performers were Donegal B which fall 12.67% to 19.980, Health Insurance which was down 6.42% to settle at 4.810 and Atlantic which gained 5.62% to close at 10.34
- Gold Futures was up 0.31%, to trade at $1,329.70 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 0.94% to trade at $19.178 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September down 2.14% to hit $45.34 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $2.905 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.38%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.01% to close at 1.1246, while USD/JPY was up 0.40 to close at 102.22.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.22% to close at 95.87.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.