The worst performers were GWG Holdings which fall 6.51%
U.S. September 19th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going down 0.02% to 18,123.80, while the S&P 500 index going down 0.07% to 2,139.12 and the NASDAQ Composite index is up 0.41% to close at 7,774.6.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were 3M 0.95% to trade at 176.72, IBM rose 0.68% to end at 154.88 and American Express was up 0.63% to 64.06 in late trade
- The worst performers of the session were Merck which fall 1.49% to trade at 61.35 at the close. Intel to 1.35% to end at 37.16 and Verizon was down 1.31 to 51.20
- The top performers on the Michael Kors which rose 3.69% to 19.62, Red Hat which was up 2.91% to settle at 75.95 and ONEOK which gained 2.84% to close at 47.39.
- The worst performers were Chesapeake Energy which was down 7.35% to 6.810 in late trade, Wynn lost at 4.25% to settle at 103.69 and Stericycle which was up 3.99% to 78.00 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ were Prism Technologies which rose 7.42% to 0.2200, Donegal B was up 3.55% to settle at 18.950 and Baldwin&Lyons A which gained 3.07% to close at 25.15
- The worst performers were GWG Holdings which fall 6.51% to 8.76, Hallmark which was down 3.94% to settle at 10.00 and Unico which gained 3.39% to close at 11.11
- Gold Futures was down 0.02%, to trade at $1,317.55 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 0.30% to trade at $19.233 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September down 1.12% to hit $43.41 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $2.969 per million British thermal units,to close at 1.23%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.06% to close at 1.1182, while USD/JPY was down 0.02 to close at 101.91.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.05% to close at 95.84.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.