The USD pairs zig-zag as traders anticipate Fed`s rate decision
- United States: Nintendo gains might be short-lived.
- United States: Bond Traders Rising interest rates and new regulations put bond traders in a squeeze.
- United States: USD Dollar pairs zig-zag as traders aticipate Fed`s rate decision.
- Stock Markets: S&P 500 rallies.
- The Federal Funds Rate will be announced at 19:00 GMT
- Federal Funds Rate will be disclosed at 19:00 GMT
- Japonese Monetary Policy Statement will be released at today.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
USD shows extra sensitivity to words
U.S. economy remains AA. S&P 500 says that US has long way to go to regain AAA Status