The Silver futures for May delivery was up 1.38% to trade at $19.543 an ounce
What Happened in the Stock Market Today
Asian – September 20th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.07% to 5,397.32, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 0.59% to 23.669.90 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going up 1.91% to close at 16.807.62.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Fukuoka Financial G is up 9.11% to trade at 455.0 at the close. Resona Holdings added 8.30% to end at 469.6 and T&D Holdings was up 7.77% to 1,317.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were DeNA Co which fell 1.57% to trade at 3,760.0 at the close Toyo Seikan Group fell 1.47% to end at 1,813.0 and Tokyo was down 1.05% to 9,078.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were China which up 2.26% to 27.12, Bank of China which was up 1.66% to settle at 3.680 and Henderson which close 1.53% to close at 46.60
- The worst performers were Link Reit which was down 1.69% to 55.35 in late trade, Hang Lung which lost 1.96% to settle at 82.55 and BOC Hong Kong which was down 1.74% to 27.14 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were SmartTrans which rose 16.67% to 0.028, Alexium which was up 9.65% to settle at 0.625 and Highfield which gained 8.91% to close at 1.110
- The worst performers were TPG Telecom which was down 21.56% to 9.280 in late trade, Wolf which lost 13.04% to settle at 0.100 and Wellard Ltd which was down 10.34% to 0.260 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 0.61%, to trade at $1,326.95 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 1.38% to trade at $19.543 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September down 1.88% to hit $44.88 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $3.059 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.49%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.04% to close at 1.1147, while USD/JPY was down 0.58 to close at 101.09.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.11% to close at 95.86.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.