The top performers on the ASX were Sai Global which rose 28.69% to 4.620
What Happened in the Asian Stock Market Today
Asian – September 23th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.01% to 5,519.11, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 0.59% to 23.669.90 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going down 1.25% to close at 16.544.56.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Nichirei is up 5.47% to trade at 1,157.0 at the close. DeNA added 2.06% to end at 3,720.0 and Nikon was up 1.93% to 1,530.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were TDK which fell 6.26% to trade at 6,740.0 at the close T&D fell 5.77% to end at 1,813.0 and The Dai-ichi was down 5.05% to 1,421.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were China which up 0.07% to 14.46, Hang Seng which was up 0.00% to settle at 139.40 and Power which close 0.19% to close at 76.97
- The worst performers were AAC which was down 4.73% to 77.60 in late trade, China which lost 3.99% to settle at 22.39 and Sands which was down 3.80% to 32.275 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Sai Global which rose 28.69% to 4.620, Bionomics F which was up 23.68% to settle at 0.470 and Gazal which gained 15.73% to close at 2.870
- The worst performers were Future which was down 10.00% to 0.180 in late trade, Covata which lost 9.68% to settle at 0.140 and Peninsula which was down 5.65% to 0.585 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.01%, to trade at $1,341.65 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was dwon 1.16% to trade at $19.582 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September down 1.39% to hit $45.12 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $3.038 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.70%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.33% to close at 1.1261, while USD/JPY was down 0.52 to close at 100.44.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.11% to close at 95.16.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.