The US Dollar Index was up 0.06% to close at 95.41
What Happened in the Asian Stock Market Today
Asian – September 27th: Asian. The Australia ASX All Ordinaries going up 0.01% to 5,519.11, while the HANG SENG INDEX going up 0.20% to 23.619.65 and the NIKKEI 225 INDEX going down 1.31% to close at 16.465.40.
NIKKEI 225 INDEX
- The best performers of the session on the Nikkei 225 Index were Kobe Steel is up 889.07% to trade at 905.0 at the close. Mitsubishi Material added 888.03% to end at 2,731.9 and Sumitomo was up 5.61% to 1,384.0 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were MS&AD which fell 5.46% to trade at 2,857.0 at the close NSK fell 5.18% to end at 988.0 and Denki was down 5.08% to 430.0
Hong Kong Hang Seng Index
- The top performers on the Hong Kong Hang Seng Index were AAC which up 1.27% to 79.55, Galaxy which was up 1.11% to settle at 29.27 and China which close 0.95% to close at 9.53
- The worst performers were Ping which was down 1.33% to 40.77 in late trade, Hang which lost 1.29% to settle at 17.56 and Want Want which was down 1.23% to 4.82 at the close.
Australia ASX All Ordinaries
- The top performers on the ASX were Sai Global which rose 25.49% to 4.480, Bionomics F which was up 15.68% to settle at 0.320 and Gazal which gained 12.26% to close at 2.650
- The worst performers were Future which was down 9.65% to 0.154 in late trade, Covata which lost 9.68% to settle at 0.140 and Peninsula which was down 5.65% to 0.585 at the close.
- Gold Futures was down 0.05%, to trade at $1,329.75 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 0.18% to trade at $19.197 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September was up 1.14% to hit $45.19 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for septembrie closed at $2.962 per million British thermal units,to close at 2.89%.
- EUR/USD was down 0.06% to close at 1.1216, while USD/JPY was up 0.24 to close at 100.57.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.06% to close at 95.41.
"Patience is the key for success"
Oliver Miller is one of the best financial analyst with 18 years of online trading experience
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.