The top performers on the ABBV AbbVie which rose 0.83% to 60.40
U.S. September 22th: stocks were mixed after the close on Thursday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average decreasing 0.20% to 17,640.17, while the S&P 500 index fell to 0.18% to 2,071.50 and the NASDAQ Composite index fell 0.81% to close at 7,361.2.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Home Depot which rose 1.03% to trade at 126.53 at the close. American Express added 0.75%to end at 61.42 and General Electric was up 0.49% to 30.59 in late trade.
- The worst performers of the session were Intel which fell 1.65% to trade at 31.61 at the close. Cisco. declined 1.07% to end at 50.14 and The Travelers. was down 0.66% to 111.81
- The top performers on the ABBV AbbVie which rose 0.83% to 60.40, ABBV AbbVie which was up 0.97% to settle at 249.47 and AAP Advance Auto Parts Inc which gained 0.66% to close at 153.64.
- The worst performers were GAS AGL Resources Inc which was down 0.02% to 65.85 in late trade, AMG Affiliated Managers Group Inc. which lost 0.21% to settle at 153.84 and The ATVI Activision Blizzard Inc. which was down 0.21% to 38.33 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ Composite were Connecture Inc which rose 6.07% to 2.270, Oxbridge Re. which was up 3.43% to settle at 5.27 and Atlantic American which gained 1.68% to close at 3.640.
- The worst performers were Conifer Holding Inc which was down 4.42% to 6.48 in late trade Prism Technologies. which lost 3.33% to settle at 0.2900 and State Auto which was down 2.32% to 20.60 at the close.
- Gold Futures was up 1.80%, to trade at $1,311.50 a troy ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was up 1.93% to trade at $17.84 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September was down 0.96% to hit $47.55 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for May closed at $2.58 per million British thermal units, down 0.58%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.17% to close at 1.1278, while USD/JPY was down 1.74% to close at 104.19.
- The US Dollar Index was down 0.30% to close at 94.38.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.