What Happened in the Stock Market Today
U.S. September 23th: stocks were mixed after the close , with the Dow Jones Industrial Average going down 0.71% to 18,261.45, while the S&P 500 index going down 0.57% to 2,164.69 and the NASDAQ Composite index is down 1.22% to close at 7,882.8.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The best performers of the session on the Dow Jones Industrial Average were Verizon 0.42% to trade at 52.57, Pfizer rose 0.34% to end at 34.27 and Wal-Mart was up 0.34% to 72.35 in late trade
- The worst performers of the session were Goldman which fall 1.70% to trade at 165.17 at the close. Apple to 1.67% to end at 112.71 and Procter&Gamble was down 1.37 to 87.77
- The top performers on the Endo Int. which rose 15.45% to 23.39, First which was up 4.63% to settle at 37.06 and Mallinckrodt which gained 2.57% to close at 76.29.
- The worst performers were Transocean which was down 5.70% to 9.10 in late trade, Salesforce lost at 5.63% to settle at 70.39 and Devon which was up 5.59% to 39.54 at the close.
- The top performers on the NASDAQ were Health which rose 5.45% to 5.610, Atlantic American was up 4.55% to settle at 3.450 and Kinsale which gained 3.46% to close at 21.52
- The worst performers were GWG Holdings Inc which fall 2.81% to 8.31, Infinity which was down 2.33% to settle at 83.92 and Enstar which gained 2.25% to close at 162.85
- Gold Futures was down 0.01%, to trade at $1,341.65 at the ounce.
- The Silver futures for May delivery was dwon 1.16% to trade at $19.582 an ounce.
- Also on the NYMEX the WTI crude oil for September was down 1.39% to hit $45.12 a barrel.
- Natural Gas on the same market for September closed at $3.038 per million British thermal units,to close at 0.70%.
- EUR/USD was up 0.33% to close at 1.1261, while USD/JPY was down 0.52 to close at 100.44.
- The US Dollar Index was up 0.11% to close at 95.16.
When there is a will there is a trade
A successful Forex trader and expert advisor
After tumbling overnight, the dollar strengthened during and after Donald Trump’s first speech as the elected President of the United States
Monday, October 31, 2016 - Stocks were mixed at the end of the day. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 0.10% lower at 18,142.42, while the S&P 500 Index rose 0.01% closing at 2,126.15.
Taking into account today’s volatile economy GTCM endeavors to provide its clients with a secure trading environment and strong financial services. We aim to establish a strong relationship with our customers by providing them with ease, transparency and accountability on all their account activities
Banc De Binary is home to the 21st century investor. Founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, we set out to provide the simplest, most profitable trading solutions, and have built a following among customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Today, we provide access to the financial markets via our online binary options platform to 250,000 account holders. As a World Finance listed company and multi award-winning firm, we are proud to be able to guarantee a safe and risk-controlled environment for all our valued clients.
HY Markets is a market leader in providing retail and institutional investors with access to foreign exchange and other capital markets. With HY Markets you can trade forex, metals such as gold and silver, energy products such as US oil and natural gas, commodities, indices as well as stocks, all from a single integrated account.
Ikon Markets are an online trading service provider affiliated to the Ikon Group, an acclaimed global network for online financial trading. Prior to the introduction of our online segment. We, at Ikon, have had many years of experience in providing financial trading services to institutional investors, such as banks, large financial institutions and mutual fund companies.